This week Cynthia Interviews Angus Raine, leading real estate commentator and fourth generation member of the family that created the Raine & Horne Group.
After starting his career outside the company Angus came back, joined the family business and has been instrumental in expanding the company’s vision and taking it overseas.
At 135 years old, Raine & Horne is one of the oldest privately-held companies in the Southern Hemisphere, and now has over 12 offices throughout Australia, Malaysia, The UAE, India, Fiji and Vietnam.
Tune in and find out:
- Why being part of a family-held company is an advantage in Asian markets
- Why having the right team is key to ‘going global’
- Raine & Horne’s strategies for choosing new international markets
- How Raine & Horne maintains its culture across international offices.
- How Angus uses his ‘brains trust’ to solve tough challenges.
Angus shares his thoughts on what it takes to make it when going global with your business, with an emphasis on the importance of building and nurturing relationships, and the need for developing a solid team when bringing your vision to life.
If you’re a small business thinking of going global and wondering how to get started, register to our free webinar – The Step-by-Step Formula to International Success.